Outdoor photography in Fall or Autumn presents so many opportunities, but few are greater than the amazing colours of the trees and plant life. This collection shows what some photographers were able to do this year (including a few amazing black and white shots). Enjoy the inspiration.
Further Resources on Outdoor Photography
- The Sunny F/16 Rule – The one you need to know for sunny days.
- Landscape Photography for the Serious Amateur – A great introduction.
- How to Convey Size in Landscape Photography – Some shooting skills for landscape photographers.
- Landscape Photography Group – The place you can hang out with other landscape photographers and learn from each other.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- 9 Obsessions You Will Get as Your Photography Improves - January 13, 2017
- How to Photograph Kids and Get Gorgeous Shots - January 12, 2017
- Nikon’s 100th Year Anniversary Video is.. Well… Epic - January 11, 2017