Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      a beloved teacher
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @abelovedteacher

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi there I am Mohammad from Iran. I am 28 years old. I got married with a midwife 3 years ago. I am majoring in English Translation but i really love teaching, so I am always making a great deal of attempts to find suitable and meaningful photos in that i use them to make my students understand the language, the context as well as they can. I could find and importantly chose my wife by a photo in which my sister and her high school classmate were taken. i saw it and Fell in love with that girl. NOW she is my wife and we are leading a fantastic and ambitious life. since I am really happy choosing my wife by a picture, I try to search good and relevant photos to bring my classes. Please Help Me Do It. Thanks a bundle

StefB
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @stefb

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hello!

Interesting you mentioned the language. This is a welcomed side-effect for me, too, to be challenged in English when reading and writing here. It’s good practice and I struggle a lot, but I feel I really learn not only about photography but also about English.

Good luck! If any of my pictures is relevant for your purposes, feel free to use it!

Have a nice day!
          StefB

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author