Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dave Simmons
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @davesimmons

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I’ve been involved in DSLR photography for only a little over three years and have really enjoyed it. I started with a cropped frame Nikon D3100 and just recently upgraded to a full frame Nikon D610. I use PaintShop Pro x6 for after processing.

My formal photo training is non-existent, and have relied heavily on “For Dummies” manuals as my guide. I do correspond with other amateur, advanced and to and extent professional photographers for tips and assistance. Many of my photos are posted on Facebook, but responses are almost always flattering, and don’t lead to my self improvement.

The need for constructive criticism to me is an essential part of learning anything, and that’s what I’m looking for on this forum. Based on what I’ve seen so far, this is the right place.

Thank You.

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

This is an official welcome to LightStalking. I believe we have met on SharkTank! You have found our critique forum. It is like having personal coaches. I find I get as much as from giving critique as getting it. We have non-critique forums, also, where you can mostly expect ooh and ahs…who does not need that every once in a while? I also follow the LightStalking tutorials, mostly on Facebook. You can get them through Email or get them on the Homepage of this site. I look forward to your future posts.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author