Barry from Hollywood, Florida, USA

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Barry from Hollywood, Florida, USA

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9y ago by Albirder.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      barrynh
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @barrynh

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi, I’m a retired exec from Florida who has gotten serious about photography, especially wildlife, mostly birds, also landscape and flora. Joel Santore’s course through The Great Courses has really boosted my understanding. I’m hungry for new ideas on how to improve my images. Thanks for the opportunity to participate.

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Belated welcome to LightStalking, Barrynh. We got behind at the turn of the year greeting new members, but we want you to know we are glad you have joined our community. It is funny that you mentioned Great Courses. When I walk my slow, elderly dog, I listen to Podcasts. I have just about finished a really good one and I was thinking about getting a photography Great Course. In addition to our critique forum, SharkTank, we also have non-Critique forums. I hope you will choose one and start posting. There is a lot of member interest in wildlife photography.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author