Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ceil1940
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @ceil1940-2

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I live in St. Paul, Minnesota, I am passionate about photography and love to learn. At 74 I find myself at times learning the same thing more than once. 🙂 But it is still fun and rewarding regardless of how many times I learn.

I became interested in photography through a camera club in Santa Barbara. By watching and listening to judging competitions I believe I could do as well and I’ve been taking pictures every since.

The number of outstanding photographers is staggering. It is outstanding photography that challenges me to continue shooting, doing post processing and learning as much as I can. I love the editing processing.

I used to shoot wildlife films for Time Life Films Television and many environmental groups. I put the camera down for about 25 years and by the time I picked it up again, it was the world of digital photography. In order to make the transition from the film world to digital, I had to sit my digital camera on manual and use an incident light meter. Kind of a strange way to learn, but it worked for me. Digital is a wonderful world to explore.

Post processing has become something I enjoy immensely. It gives me a more intimate relationship with my images. Life is good!

CC: @tersha

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author