Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sciomondo
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @sciomodno

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Scio Mondo is my artistic name. I starting using it for my photography and artistic work when I decided to become a full time photographer, leaving behind the safety of my formal job as a Telecommunication Engineer specialized in the aviation field.

At that time, I did not only decide to change my profession and become a photographer, something that I dreamed for years, but also started a long journey around the world with the objective of making a visual record of new cultures and their social aspects as well as natural landscapes. I wanted to understand the light and its interaction in different scenarios, natural and controlled.

Through this experience, and for the time being, I realized that to become someone who understands the light is not only about the light itself, it’s also about the subject, and finally about yourself. You need to create a connection with what you want to visually register, and for that you need to know, feel and understand it.

For me, photography is a lifestyle, it’s a passion that fulfills my existence, and therefore, I divide my time between developing my technique and understanding my photography subjects.

This is how I consider I can finally create an original capture, one that contains not only a visual content, but also a glimpse of the soul.

Tobie
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @tobiepsg
          • Contender Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome @sciomondo! It sounds like you have some interesting stuff to share with us so I’m curious to see your work (I love your ‘Beauty photography’ post)! Enjoy your stay here and don’t be shy to give some critique of your own (as you have already done)! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author