Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Suelanc
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @suelanc

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thank you @admin for the welcome. I have given up Facebook in favor of this community which I am certain will be a far more rewarding experience, and use of my time. I am relatively new to the world of photography as a serious interest, having been a happy snapper and Nikon user for many years. I am hoping to grow, develop (excuse the pun) learn lots, and have fun doing it, and I look forward to some constructive feedback in the shark tank. I don’t know any editing suites, and am also trying to learn lightroom5 at the moment, in the limited time I have, but I am super committed and passionate and want to create images that I love….if others love them, that’s a bonus. I bought my first nikon FM2 in Singapore in 1992, and when I had my first film developed, I was hooked! Raising a family, chasing a career and all that stuff filled my time so I didn’t actively pursue my photographic interest. Now the kids are grown, the husband has moved on, I have my own small business and I have more time! And a new nikon D7100. Hope you now know a little bit more about me and my objectives

CC: @admin

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking. Hm, you have more time with your own small business? I did not know that could happen! My business pretty much took over my life. I loved it, though. @lburgess has recommended a free video training course in Lightroom. If you are interested, you can find the link in General Photo ChitChat, although you will have to go back through posts. In addition to the critique forum, SharkTank, we have non critique forums including Weekend Photography Challenge, the Landscape Forum, Photography Throwdowns, General Photo Chitchat and my personal favorite Mobile Monday. They are just plain fun. I hope you will choose a forum and start posting!

Suelanc
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @suelanc

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Lol. It was a crazy high flyer exec position that consumed me, now it’s a small garden biz that I love, busy but not stressed. Thank you for your welcome. The minute I figure out how to use lr5 I will post some images

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author