• Author
      undercovernerd
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @undercovernerd

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi All,

Although I’m not considered “new” to photography, I haven’t hit it hard until recently. I purchased my first Wide Angle L lens a couple months ago and love it! Landscapes in particular.

What got me hooked is not my own work, but rather seeing others capture the amazing beauty that life has to offer. Anything from landscapes, to smiles, to still life. It’s all awesome!

I’m an IT guy who catches onto technology and software very fast. My goal is to join a community (which I NEVER do :p ) who can give helpful advice which will then allow me to capture much better photos and/or post process better. I believe I have the talent within me to do great, I just need a bit of critique to motivate me!

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking. I think you have joined the right community! I love the fact that we have members from all over the world. I personally have grown so much as a photographer by giving critique, getting critique, and having the opportunity to see the images from every genre of photography. I suggest you read the post on last month’s featured member, John Thompson. I expect that he will comment thoughtfully on your first SharkTank post. I am not a landscape photographer and I definitely do not have post processing experience in that area, so I will not comment except to say it is is an unusual landscape. I look forward to more posts. We do have non-critique forums, including the Landscape Forum. It took me a while to find the non-critique forums. They are a nice change up from SharkTank.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author