Hello everyone! I am DaileyDreams!

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Hello everyone! I am DaileyDreams!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      DaileyDreams
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @daileydreams

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hey there everyone! I am DaileyDreams (Trish). I’m new to the LightStalking community although I’ve had this account for several months. I don’t usually have time to spend online too much but finally am getting a chance to really get into this site a bit.

I consider myself to be an amateur hobbyist. I dabble in photography when I get the chance to. I got into it a few years ago when I was taking some college courses and had to choose an elective. I chose photography mainly because it was better than any of the other choices but I ended up loving it. My uncle bought me my camera because he’s a huge photo bug himself and wanted to help me along. So I took that photography course and continued to take photos even after the class ended. Again, when I get the chance.

I mainly do photos of friends and their important milestones such as maternity photos, couple photos and kids. I love being able to be a part of something special in other peoples lives and give them something that will last forever. I don’t have any programs for photo editing so I mainly use Pic Monkey.

I hope to be able to slowly improve my photography and gain more time to enjoy it in the near future.

It’s a pleasure to be a part of this sight and to meet (kind meet) you all. Happy snapping!

Tersha
        Keymaster
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/diane_rose/
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @tersha
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Hi @daileydreams, and welcome to Light Stalking. We have the Shark tank, if you post in there, you will get constructive criticism, which can help you improve. Or give the Weekend Challenge a try, something to inspire every week!

DaileyDreams
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: No
              @daileydreams

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thanks so much Tersha!! I do want to take a dump in the shark tank actually. I look forward to the help and advice it has to offer.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author