Hello from Brazil

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8y, 9mo ago by Laly.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Laly
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @laly

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi,

My name is Laly, I live in Recife, Brazil, and i’m trying to learn photography. I’ve been taken photos ever since I was 10, but always as a fun hobbie.
        My first camera was one of those thin kodaks that we would carry hanging from our wrist, now I’ve upgraded and am current using a nikon d5200, I also shoot with my samsung s4, but just for the fun of it.
        Hope I can learn a lot from you guys !

Regards,

Laly

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking! You have joined an international community that loves all things photographic. There are so many opportunities to grow as a photographer here. I recommend the tutorials. I follow them on Facebook, but you can get them in an Email, or by going to the Homepage of this site. We have our critique forum, the SharkTank, but we also have non-critique forums including the Landscape Forum, the Weekend Photography Challenge (Patriotic, this week), various Photography Throwdowns, General Photo ChitChat, and my personal favorite, Mobile Monday. They are a fun way to get to know members and the site. If you have not already done this, I suggest you read the (short) Forum FAQs which you can get to by clicking at the top right of the page. I hope you will choose a forum and start posting.

Laly
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @laly

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thank you, Albirder.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author