Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bethstaub
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @bethstaub

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hey gang. My name is Beth and I’m new! WOOHOOO. I love the art of photography. It gives me a sense of peace. I love shooting candids. People are my favorite.

I fell in love with photography back in the 70’s while watching Mutual Of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. I wanted to be one of those people out on the wilds of Africa. I never thought I was good enough or could do it. I haven’t made it to Africa…..yet. But I know I am good enough because people have paid me to shoot them. So YAY!

I want to improve everyday and am so excited to learn from you all. Thanks for having me. It means a lot! đŸ™‚

Arthur
        Participant
          @arthurr4

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi Beth and welcome. Hope you get to Africa one day. Look forward to seeing some of your candid photos as it something I struggle with.

bethstaub
          Participant
            @bethstaub

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hey ArthurR4 – thanks for the kind response. It’s all about comfort level – I literally try to “hide” in the open. That and I walk in to where ever I want to shoot like I am supposed to be there. I get asked what paper do I work for a lot. đŸ™‚

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author