• Author
      JamesdashTaylor
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @jamesdashtaylor

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi!

Have been reading articles on here for some time now, thanks to Flipboard. Thought I’d sign up so I can be part of the community too. Main aim is to learn more by further exploring the subject of photography.

I’ve been taking photos for most of my life. I recall, as a kid, my first twin-viewfinder Fisher Price camera and how exciting it was to get the prints back. I moved on to basic point-and-shoots and became an early adopter of digital (thanks to my parents)

I traveled a fair bit with my parents when I was younger and got completely hooked on documentary style photography as a way of imprinting memories.

I haven’t had much formal training in photography, but did develop black and white film at college for a while.

I’ve more recently got back in to photo and am really enjoying the energy it’s providing.

I shoot with an iPhone 6 Plus and a Fujifilm X-E2. You can find some snaps on Instagram (@JamesdashTaylor). I also have a somewhat out of date Flickr account, but I’m sure I’ll link some pics here at some point.

Anyway, that will probably do for now.

–James

CC: @admin @tersha

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author