• Author
      MaibelZiello
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @maibelziello

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello!

I’ve been shooting “actively” for almost two years with a Nikon D5100. Although, I’ve always enjoyed taking photos more than being in them. What got me started in Photography was my daughter. I don’t have a favorite image that got me started (is that a problem?). I am really looking to find my personal style (that’s what I need help with the most I think right now & getting more comfortable in shooting “people”).

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to Lightstalking! I look forward to seeing your images. As I participate in Sharktank it is becoming clearer to me what I like in photographs, what I can forgive and what I can’t forgive. That is powerfully shaping my personal style. You have come to the right place.

MaibelZiello
          Participant
            @maibelziello

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thank you..I have had some trouble uploading images. Seems really slow going. Is there a format you all use like jpg at a particular file size or resolution to make uploading quicker?

Albirder
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: Yes
              @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

There are directions in the Sharktank Forum. It is really easy to post from Flikr. I open up two windows in Foxfire and then paste the two links. I did not have a Flikr account when I started visiting Lightstalking. You can get a free account. It seems to make sense. I also post from my Album. The directions on how to do that are also in the Sharktank Forum. I work in Lightroom, so first I made a pre-set to size my pictures according to the requirements to get it in the Album. If you need help on that, just message me. Keep trying. It was a hurdle for me, but well worth my time.

MaibelZiello
              Participant
                @maibelziello

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Great, thanks, I’ll work on that.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author