Hi, I'm new, just introducing myself.

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Hi, I'm new, just introducing myself.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9y, 1mo ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Coralie
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @coralie

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi, I’m Coralie, looking for somewhere to get constructive feedback and excited to find the shark tank. I don’t remember a moment or a particular image that I fell in love with, but Dad bought me a camera when I was a teenager and I remember loving that old film Canon camera!

Sturt Jasher
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: No
          @sturtjasher

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi Coralie,

I see that 162 people have viewed your introduction post and yet not one reply. Gee, that doesn’t give me much hope as I’m also new to the site.

WELCOME to the Light-stalkers!

From what I can see on the site, it looks like it might be a good place for some constructive feedback!

I am hopeful.

Have a good day.

Regards,

Sturt

Anonymous
            • Allows Edits:
            @

No Achievements Yet!

Hi…

my name is darian and as an ‘enthusiastic amateur’ photographer who loves travel and wildlife photography especially, am keen to keep learning how to keep improving.

have found photography to be like golf in that overtime you think you have mastered a particular skill, ‘click’ with the shutter and the realisation of, “hmmm… maybe not!”.

keep having fun!

darian

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author