Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      beat habermacher
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @beathabermacherphotography

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

For six years I work at home and abroad as a freelance photographer and independent. I am a professional typographer and polygraphy RF engineer and gained experience as a project manager at TA Media AG and Publicitas software for newspaper and Internet projects (workflow systems for text and image ads).

In the design profession middle school I attended the professional photography. By Sabine Süsstrunk, professor at the HPFL in Lausanne, I have higher orders of the photograph conveys.

The enthusiasm for photography began in elementary school when my father gave me the first analog single lens camera. So I was infected with a veritable virus, which I was not released until today.

As a former sprinter I have the necessary response capability which allows me to capture the perfect moment in the picture. The People photography is shaped by my life experience and intuition. Eyes to the wildlife photography have opened my poodle Amber and King. My affinity for the music allows me to artists in the right light. In my extensive travels I am fascinated by the beauty of nature and the marvels of architecture.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author