Intro: My life on Guam.

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9y ago by Dice.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dice
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @dice

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi, My name is Drew Guerrero. I live on a tiny island in the middle of the pacific called Guam. It is by far the most beautiful place in the sea and I am blessed to be born of the native blood here. From the mountains to the beaches, the land has always left me completely stunned and I can’t keep myself from capturing it’s beauty.

The photo, or rather, the photos that got me into photography, were the pictures that my sister took of the incredible sunsets and magnificent stars. She baffled me with her skill to play with the light to get the exact shot that she wanted. From then on I decided I just had to do the same and ever since then, got hooked.

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking, Drew. Small world, I lived on Guam for a couple of years when I was a little girl. We have our critique forum, SharkTank, but we also have non-critique forums, including the Landscape Forum. I hope you will pick a forum and start posting.

David Chesterfield
            • Allows Edits: Yes
            @dchester1001
            • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
            • Mobile Maestro Icon
            • Contender Icon
            • Member’s Pick Icon
            Allows Edits? Yes

It’s a small world. My wife and I honeymooned on Guam and Saipan – I agree it is a beautiful place. Welcome @dice – lightsalking is a great place to hang out.

Dice
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: No
              @dice

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thank you for the welcomes! I can already tell I’m gonna like it here.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author