Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      PaoW
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @paow

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi everyone! I love taking pictures but I am an accountant. I am in the way of learning and improving my technique. Right now I am a self-learning photographer. I will be starting to study to be a professional photographer this week. I am really excited about it! 🙂 What I like the most is taking night shots (light trails, star trails, light painting) and also macro photography. I would love to receive feedback from you guys to improve myself. I thank you all in advance! I am from Argentina, by the way. Forgive my English if I committed some mistakes in my writing.

Albirder
        Participant
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking. Your introduction made me smile. “I love taking pictures but I am an accountant.” Most of us are something else, but you have certainly found a community of like minded people. I hope you will a Forum and start posting. It sounds like SharkTank will be a good match. We don’t have a lot of light trail photos posted. I look forward to seeing yours.

PaoW
          Participant
            @paow

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Eheheh. It is just that I find it really hard by these days to do what I have to do for a living not liking it! 😛 But this hobby clears my mind like nothing else! 😀
            Thank for your kind words and I will post something son! (I have to find out how! eheheh)

Albirder
            Participant
              @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

It is a snap to post from FLICKR. I got a free account and use it solely for my LightStalking submissions. But first I posted through Albums. The problem there is posting the EXIF. I finally made a Word Document where I could change the numbers as necessary and then cut and pasted. For many of us, figuring out how to post is by trial and error. There are directions somewhere, but I don’t know where.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author