Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin Fennell
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @kevinfennell

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello, I am Kevin of Platinum Photography. I am regular guy who just so happens to be an artist, a creator, an inspirer and a dreamer. My life changed the minute that I realized my true passion for photography. I had always considered myself an artist and a designer but nothing clicked with me, quite like executing my vision through a camera. I love working with models, those with and without any modeling experience.

I can work with anyone and I promise to promote a very professional client/model relationship, where the models can feel free to express themselves in a environment that is safe, clean, thought provoking and allows your creativity to be seen in every image. When photographing you, my goal is to share my passion, my zeal, in every image, in every photo opportunity, with every new person that I meet. If you would like to setup a photo-shoot, please give me a phone call @ 301-922-3228, email PlatinumPhotography365@gmail.com or text me. I would love to help you build your portfolio.

“I Specialize In Making Your Images into Stunning Works of Art”

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author