Just joined

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9y ago by yorik.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      yorik
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @yorik

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi,

I have been reading posts from Light Stalking on Zite for a while now and decided it was time to join. My name is Yonatan (yorik is an acronym for my full name) and I am an amateur photographer. Photography provides me with a creative outlet as well as the occasional picture to hang on a wall. I have liked photography since I was young (a long time ago), but I don’t have a particular picture that got me hooked. My main subjects are my two children (who grow more reluctant each day), but I am not above snapping a shot of one of our cats, or the odd beach scene.

I look forward to participating in the Light Stalking community,

Yonatan

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking, Yorik. You have joined a great international community that loves all things photographic. In addition to our critique forum, SharkTank, we have a Landscape Forum (perfect for those seascapes), Weekend Challenges and my favorite, Mobile Monday. This week the Weekend Photography Challenge is “Music to my Heart”. I would love to see a favorite photo of your children or your cat.

yorik
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @yorik

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thank you.

I will post pictures in the days to come, but at the moment I am swamped by work. The load should taper off in a day or two.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author