Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      capirani
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @capirani

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi everyone! This site says to introduce ourselves and I really am not good at that, so I’ll just try to make it quick and painless. If you really want to get to know me, I have two photography blogs. Like most people I love nature and landscape photography, but I don’t get to do much of that because I am disabled with limited options for getting out to go anywhere. So most of my photography consists of still life, and abstract which I make out of using real photos I take and then going crazy with the editor filters. Recently while taking a free e-course on how to prepare to get your work into a gallery, I sort of accidentally got represented by the gallery owner doing the course. Now I’m doing my best to learn as quickly and as much as possible because I really hadn’t even thought of going in that direction. My first blog is at capiraniphotography.blogspot.com and the second one can be found from links on the first. I hope to get to know some of you soon.

Rob Wood (Admin)
        Keymaster
          • https://instagram.com/lightstalking
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightstalking
          @admin-2
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Socialite Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Great to have you on board @capirani – we really need some help with the abstract critiques in the Shark Tank, so sounds like you’d be perfect to snoop around over there. đŸ˜‰

capirani
          Participant
            @capirani

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Thanks! I am looking forward to checking this site out. I’ve been following Light Stalking on Facebook for several years but never really noticed that there was a place to join the site.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author