Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hburke
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @hburke

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

@admin. Love shooting since I was 7 with my first Polaroid. First photo that made me want to shoot for profit was a fluke as I photographed a dancer at the same time as a pro and created an amazing light blasted frame. I spent a year recreating that “accident”

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking. I would love to see that first photo of the dancer in a light blasted frame. My guess is that it is a film photo, but perhaps you could scan it and put it on General Photo ChitChat. We have the critique forum, SharkTank, but we also have non-critique forums including the one I mentioned plus the Landscape Forum, the Weekend Photography Challenge, various Photography Throwdowns and my personal favorite, Mobile Monday. When I joined, I first posted in SharkTank. I did not even realize there were other forums. I now recommend that the first posts go into non-critique forums. That is a good way to get to know members and the site. That also will give you time to give critique in SharkTank before you post there, which is a recommended first step. Okay, “mama with a camera” start posting! I am looking forward to seeing your photos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author