• Author
      Reid McClure (32Groove@gmail.com)
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @32groove

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi Folks!
        I’m Reid McClure, a 63 year-old Virginia gentleman, retired for 4 years after 37 years in Railroad Operations. My interests are in Digital Photography, Volunteering in Animal Assisted Therapy/Interactions (Pet Partners), Competitive Cycling (Ultra), Rugby Union, Single-Malts, hiking Colorado 14ner’s with my wife and son. As a child I would sit (mesmerized) viewing my father’s B&W photo albums and as a young teen expressed my interest in photography to him. Well, he left the kitchen table and returned a few minutes later placing an Argus C-3 camera and light meter in front of me and simply said “Have at it Son!” Thus, my passion was born. I found the LightStalking web-site following a google search on the topic of “the ethics of post-production manipulation of digital images” wherein I found Jason D. Little’s article addressing the subject (nice job Jason!). My wife, Terri, and I are currently discussing this issue. I currently post my digital images on Flickr (32Groove’s photostream) and Google+ images (Reid McClure’s images).
        Cheers,
        Reid

countrytime photography
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: No
          @countrytimephotography

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Welcome Reid. I’m Christina, and I’m new also. I look forward to seeing your work 🙂

Reid McClure (32Groove@gmail.com)
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: Yes
              @32groove

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Thanks Christina! I’ll be jumping into the “shark tank” in a wee bit! Looking to get a little bloody!

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author