Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      npatelr
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @npatelr

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I am very new to photography and recently bought my first dslr camera. The first photo that got me interested in photography was a picture my dad took of my grandmother sitting down on a old chair reading a book.. It’s a really old picture and I felt that my dad had captured her so beautifully and candidly. Those are the types of photos I’d love to learn how to take correctly, without messing up the technique, which I’m still struggling to grasp.

Arthur
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @arthurr4

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Think the best way to learn is to practise and practice some more. Learn the techniques as you go along. All the best with you photos.

JASheen
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @jasheen

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Welcome to the obsession! You are about to embark on an amazing journey. There is a lot to learn, but you already have a lot inside you.

Find inspiration in the world around you, in the work of other photographers, in art.

Here is a little video about one of my favorite photographers. Everytime I get discouraged, i go back to his work and find renewal. Good luck!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author