- June 27, 2016 at 9:58 am #260247
All of the contenders for the POTW were from the thread: “Beaches”. There were so many great shots that I had to spend some time with each one. In the end, I'm giving the POTW award to Anthony DellaCroce for his beach shot from Pensacola, Florida. This is a pretty amazing shot. It's so reminiscent of the Gulf Coast beaches (if you've ever been there). As I look at the image, I can almost feel the salt on my tongue. I can feel the intense heat of the setting Sun. I can hear the laughter, the waves crashing, and gulls screaming in discontent as the boys chase them. The composition is perfectly set to guide the eyes through the photograph and tell the story. It's one of those images that I wish I had taken… Congratulations, Anthony!
- June 27, 2016 at 10:05 am #260250
Yea this was a nice one indeed! Well done Anthony!
- June 27, 2016 at 10:20 am #260254
A striking image that I loved the minute I saw it. Congrats Anthony.
- June 27, 2016 at 11:06 am #260260
Nice shot, Anthony. Well deserved award
- June 27, 2016 at 12:27 pm #260262
I totally missed this one and the thread! Gorgeous photograph. Congratulations on POTW Anthony.
- June 27, 2016 at 2:44 pm #260265
Congratulations Anthony on POTW … I really enjoyed the beaches Throwdown – it was awesome to see all the beaches from around the world! Great Photos …
- June 27, 2016 at 3:39 pm #260266
Congrats Anthony, beautiful image!
- June 27, 2016 at 5:32 pm #260270
Fantastic, love it!
- June 28, 2016 at 11:46 am #260351
Thank you so much!!! This is one of my favorite pictures. I appreciate all the great comments! See you all on the next one!
- June 29, 2016 at 12:12 pm #260425
This the first time I saw this picture and it definitely deserves the honor. Great image Anthony.
- June 29, 2016 at 3:36 pm #260436
For the first time in 8 days on LS. Missed this perfect shot.
(Missed everything, will need to catch up next week when I am back)
- July 1, 2016 at 4:29 am #260640
A great image Anthony – well deserved !
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.