Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Stressor
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @stressor

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I am really an old guy named Milton. I have taken a great many photographs, but can’t call myself a photographer, as I am still ascending the learning curve. I use the Canon system. Most of the photographs I take include two items, the first being a beautiful young, or not so young, or sometimes even an elderly, woman and a horse. The two of them are most often airborne when the photo is taken. My interest in things in general is enhanced by the degree of technical difficulty involved in accomplishing it, and shooting equestrian events is always a challenge. At the same time I want to do art, not just take pictures, and that is why I am here. The hook that got me interested was my paternal grandmother’s collection of Life Magazines, she had every one of them, about three decades worth at the time, and I looked at every one of them over the course of several boring summers spent at her home in South Carolina. It was too hot to do anything else.

I am looking forward to learning something, and to enjoying the photographic successes of others, and I really want to know what others think of my work and how I might improve upon it.

Kent DuFault
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @kent
          • Contender Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome. I look forward to seeing your equestrian artwork. Kent

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author