Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      deltaduck
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @deltaduck

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

I am an amateur photographer, more of a hobby actually. Am learning to take photographs for a long time. Got my first DSLR, Nikon D3000 four years back. Its idle most of the time.
        Recently i have started spending some time on the photography sites, videos and tutorials. You ask me a really interesting question, How did it all start? which photo drew me to all this?
        Frankly speaking. I don’t remember. Most of the time, i use my cell phone to take pics. It all started with orkut. Taking photos of friends. There was a time when i didnt believe in editing photos (Lazy bug). I had to capture the perfect shot as it is. Two years back i saw my friend editing photos. I gave it a try. Life became a lot simpler after that 🙂
        My philosophy is simple. Follow the light and reflections. Create your own shots. Am very bad at portraits and ppl photography. I believe a good photo can be taken by any camera. The megapixels and equipments doesnt matter. But i want to change this perception and hence the interest in everything related to photography for now.

Cheers Praveen

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to Lightstalking! Yep, light and reflection are good. So is having a different perspective. I thought your bouncing lights were rather interesting. I look forward to your posts. Join us in Sharktank. It is an education in itself.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author