As you’re aware Light Stalking has a thriving community happening right here on the site and every week we’re astounded at what they come up with in terms of both great photography and incredible advice and tips. If you’re not already part of the fray, then jump in and register.
If you haven’t seen it yet, the activity stream now allows members to post photos, video and interesting links that they find around the web. Why not try it out by posting links to your latest blog post?
What’s Happening in the Forums
The forum has been busy with great photography this week. Here are some of our favourite threads.
The King’s Bedchamber – These are some great HDR interior shots from member, Toadhollow, who usually loves to document and share the urban decay and buildings pending demolition in his home area of Canada. You can see more of his photos at the Toad’s website.
Maintaining Detail in RAW Converted to JPG – A good discussion on a technical issue that has a lot of people stumped.
Abstract Photography (Awesome Images) – We haven’t really covered much in the way of Abstract here on Light Stalking. So our members decided to rectify that with some great photos and discussion of their own.
Photo of the Week
Each week, Tom Dinning selects the Light Stalking photo of the week. Most weeks he can keep it to only one and this week the winner was this fantastic portrait from member FishToy (Lucas Araujo). You can see more of Fishtoy’s great photography at his Flickr account.
Interesting Photography Links from Members
- Are Your Photographs Saying What You Want Them To? (from Dru Stefan)
- Stunning Photographs of Fog (from member, Tim McMurdo)
- Father’s Day Photographs – (A great collection by member and author, Chase Guttman)
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- 6 Essential Tips for Taking Good Photographs on a Bright and Sunny Day - January 17, 2017
- 9 Obsessions You Will Get as Your Photography Improves - January 13, 2017
- How to Photograph Kids and Get Gorgeous Shots - January 12, 2017