As the weather cools, it is the time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful colors of Autumn. Rug up and wander the paths, forests, or even just around town to capture this last colorful hurrah of the year. Hopefully, these wonderful images of a mundane subject like leaves will inspire you and remind us all that even the mundane can be made beautiful by a creative photographer.
Here are 20 images of Autumn leaves to inspire you and hopefully leave (or leaf!) you breathless
See these amazing tutorials to help you get your Autumn leaves shots
- Macro Photography Tutorial – Ted's has a great intro to Macro
- 8 Pieces Of Essential Macro Photography Gear – Shutter Muse give an overview of the gear you'll need as you get into Macro Photography
- 6 Tips for Successful Macro Photography – Jason Little here at Light Stalking gives you some quick tips to capture those Macros successfully.
- How to Take Control of Natural Light with Photography – See Expert Photography's how to use Natural Light to your best advantage
- Natural Light by Mitchell Kanashkavich – Over at Photzy there is a great course on Natural Light by Mitchell Kanashkavich
- Seeing the Light: How to Use Natural Light in Photography – Picture Correct has some tips and techniques for using Natural Light.
- 11 Great Tips For Taking Photos In Direct Sunlight – See Michael's post over at Contrastly if you are looking for tips to shoot outdoors at the “wrong time”
- Bite Size Tips: Quick Landscape Photography Checklists – See Dahlia's quick checklist here at Light Stalking, so you don't miss something vital on your way out the door
- Landscape Photography Guide – Kent Dufault's fantastic guide pulls it all together for you