The majesty of the mountains is a wondrous thing. Capturing this inspiring landscape can provide you with many challenges as a photographer. You won't always be there for golden or blue hour, high contrast and strange shadows are your enemies, not to mention you'll be hiking with all your gear just to capture the amazing vista. But, hey, if it were too easy, we wouldn't love it
Here are 25 images that will have you climbing every mountain and fording every stream to get that shot.
See These Tutorials And Tips To Help You Capture Great Mountain Images
- 10 Tips For Impressive Mountain Photography – Loaded Landscapes has some handy tips
- 10 Must-Know Tips for Composing Landscapes – Contrastly has some pointers on landscape composition that you should know
- Straight-Up Beginner Landscape Photography Tips (+ What to Avoid) – Don't forget our post with tips for the beginner
- Bite Size Tips: Quick Landscape Photography Checklists – See Dahlia's quick checklist here at Light Stalking – don't start your hike without it
- Landscape Photography Guide – Kent Dufault's fantastic guide pulls it all together for you
What We Recommend for Landscape Photography
Want to really hone down your landscape photography skills? Then these are the premium resources that will take you there if you put in the work to follow them.