2020 Tokyo Olympics Fine Art – Unicef, WWP, & AATA

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! 2020 Tokyo Olympics Fine Art – Unicef, WWP, & AATA

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Thaddeus B.
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @lodi-thaddeus

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello Light Stalking Members,

I am an American artist and USN Veteran. My wife is an educator in Japan and we are currently living in Tokyo. By grace I have been given the opportunity to film and interview coaches and athletes for the Olympics and possibly for the Rugby World Cup starting later this year.

I signed up 2 weeks ago and didn’t get a chance to say hello to the community. These few years have been challenging with deaths in the family and a loved one leaving for one year missionary service.

After receiving news of the current suicide deaths in our hometown, Kissimmee, Fl- it affected me thoroughly in the past few days. I felt inclined to come forward here to direct your attention to the American Art Therapy Assoc. They have been around 50 years and it breaks my heart to know that for this fiscal year, only 59 souls have supported their cause. My wife and I are not asking for donations but thank each one of you for reading this introduction letter and considering to at least check out their campaign.

If you would like to check our work it is found on our team’s Instagram page: @lodi.thaddeus

Most of what we share is non-commissioned work; we do it for the love of photography and film-making. We know that we would learn so much from the community and we look forward to participating in the photo challenges.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus & Clyde

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author