- May 10, 2019 at 10:00 pm #405081
- May 10, 2019 at 10:12 pm #405087
What can I say? Everybody needs friends.
- May 10, 2019 at 10:16 pm #405089
yeah especially me
- May 11, 2019 at 4:40 am #405129
Well Falxy happy and indeed honored to be your friend but can ya just put a little more effort into communication skills? As in making it as close to normal as you can manage.
- May 10, 2019 at 11:33 pm #405102
cool. custom filter? i like the texture. almost feels a little too light in the grays. can they be pumped up a tad? not much or it would take away from the texture.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Dorothy.
- May 11, 2019 at 4:43 am #405130
I'm with you Dorothy in that I have a very soft spot for a well textured babies head. That smooth look is so passe now don't ya think?
- May 13, 2019 at 10:19 am #405419
Interesting. It almost looks like an ink dot drawing. I'm not truly attracted to photographs that appear to rely heavily upon a filtered effect. But, this one works pretty well.
- May 13, 2019 at 5:29 pm #405474
I'm not a big fan of heavily artificially filtered images. One way or another postprocessing should correspond to image theme/mood/feeling somehow. My feeling is this is not that case here. The left and right crop of toys is a little bit disturbing for me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.