baby with friends

Home Photography Forums The Shark Tank baby with friends

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Petr Nowak 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Falxy
    Participant

ƒ/6.3
    50.0 mm
    1/60

_DSC1445-Edit-Edit

even i dont

billyspad
    Blocked

What can I say? Everybody needs friends.

Falxy
    Participant

yeah especially me

billyspad
      Blocked

Well Falxy happy and indeed honored to be your friend but can ya just put a little more effort into communication skills? As in making it as close to normal as you can manage.

Dorothy
    Participant

cool. custom filter? i like the texture. almost feels a little too light in the grays.  can they be pumped up a tad? not much or it would take away from the texture.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Dorothy.

billyspad
      Blocked

I'm with you Dorothy in that I have a very soft spot for a well textured babies head. That smooth look is so passe now don't ya think?

Dorothy
        Participant

Oh Billy, bless my soul, you are too puny.  (and no, i did not mean the baby's head, lol)

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Interesting. It almost looks like an ink dot drawing. I'm not truly attracted to photographs that appear to rely heavily upon a filtered effect. But, this one works pretty well.

Petr Nowak
    Participant

I'm not a big fan of heavily artificially filtered images. One way or another postprocessing should correspond to image theme/mood/feeling somehow. My feeling is this is not that case here. The left and right crop of toys is a little bit disturbing for me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.