busy highway

Home Photography Forums The Shark Tank busy highway

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tobie 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

new2photo
    Participant

f2.8 30 sec. ISO 400 11mm CC pleasebusy highway

ndjetfan
    Participant

having the left lane enter the photo should be moved and a bit to much dead space on the top. Other than that cool shot

Kent DuFault
    Participant

I like it a lot. I will say this right up front for any other Lightstalkers that come to view this… You must look at this shot large to appreciate it. Click on the pic. I had some critical thoughts before I looked at it large. Now… I'm just going to say, “I love it!”. It has a very Scifi – “BladeRunner” feel to it. Thumbs up from me.

ndjetfan
      Participant

Larger is better looks a whole lot different

bucweeet
    Participant

I was initially thinking that you should be further to the left so the image was more symmetrical, but…  after viewing it large, I think you were in the perfect spot.  Nicely done

Robert Apple
    Participant

I would clone out the orange posts and the barrier on the right side , for me they are eye snags for the flow into the distance.

Not  sure about Kent's Blade Runner reference, more like Tron, me thinks.

Like this photo.

Tom M
    Participant

Yeah- does remind me of Tron. I especially like the stars.

Tom

Falxy
    Participant

Hi new2photo….don't mind this at all! 🙂

with Kent on the larger………………would maybe clone out the two distractions l/h side….look like a post and pallet………..good work.

new2photo
    Participant

yeah there was road construction which sort of worked better because the cars where moving slower  thanks for the comments

Graham Hart
    Participant

Definitely better seen large which is odd because I read a tip once that said to best judge the balance of light in a image, shrink it down to thumbnail size. No hard and fast rules in this game I guess. Were you standing on a bridge for this shot I wonder? Great perpective and I like the off-centre weighting too.

new2photo
      Participant

yes I was Graham a Interstate overpass that isn't used much until harvest and planting season

Tobie

I agree about seeing it large. I probably would have tried to get the point where the lines converge a little more off-center but a lovely shot. Nothing wrong with all of the space at the top if one looks at the large version where the stars play an important role.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

>