- November 23, 2018 at 12:07 pm #376417
this year's newest addition to the packs of christmas cards i sell locally. the smaller ceramic tree was made by my boyfriend's grandmother and the larger was used forever by my grandmother. i think my great aunt made it. i took them to the beach, arranged them and took 100+ photos of the waves crashing in the background.
normal edits in lightroom. in ps i cleaned up the crappy beach until it looked like this. and then i lit the lightbulbs on the trees. i ordered from uprinting for the first time this year. the quality of the cards is really nice (4×6 folded, 17pt weight on uncoated rag with envelopes), but i had to order a lot to make it cost effective for resale.
- November 24, 2018 at 10:02 am #376618
I like it!
- November 24, 2018 at 10:06 am #376621
- November 24, 2018 at 3:58 pm #376668
I brought a plaid reindeer to Mexico with me. I’m hoping to come up with a juxtaposition for it to use as an e-card for my friends and family.
I like your idea Beth. Well done.
- November 25, 2018 at 1:37 am #376718
that'll be sweet. you'll find a good background. if nothing else face first into a margarita..
- November 25, 2018 at 1:36 am #376717
- November 28, 2018 at 11:01 am #377251
I love that one too! (You need to post one of these or similar a little closer to the Christmas Holiday.)
- November 28, 2018 at 12:04 pm #377261
thanks kent. i'll probably repost these around christmas, but they've been popular at the store i sell in since black friday. i hate that christmas starts so early, what happened to the 12 days of christmas?
- November 28, 2018 at 12:16 pm #377267
Me too. Last year there were Christmas items already up for sale in my area in late August. I tried not to notice this year.
- November 29, 2018 at 3:28 pm #377480
a part of my soul dies every year when i have to put holiday crud out so early. i am part of the problem and i will need counseling for it later in life.
- November 28, 2018 at 12:42 pm #377275
I rather stick with this one 😄
- November 29, 2018 at 3:27 pm #377479
the mini christmas card is still my most popular, at least so far this year.
- November 28, 2018 at 9:35 pm #377371
Both great ideas Beth. Wish we had snow so I could have a go at this. Just wouldn't be as festive with a sunburnt country in the background 🙂
- November 29, 2018 at 3:26 pm #377477
sounds like you could have some fun with a realistic looking snowman in the desert.
- November 27, 2018 at 10:13 pm #377126
Both are really nice beth!
- November 28, 2018 at 12:05 pm #377262
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.