- March 16, 2019 at 11:44 am #395977
70mm. 1/500. F9. ISO 200.
Critiques please …. and I'll post it in both color and B&W.
- March 16, 2019 at 11:47 am #395979
- March 16, 2019 at 5:21 pm #396018
I like the color better. Even in color, there is enough B&W…
- March 16, 2019 at 7:53 pm #396027
The B/W presentation reminds me of the shots of Dresden after Bomber Harris paid a call in WW2. So for me its the color shot simply because I'm not sure what B/W can bring to the table. Color shows the reality B/W appears to make it look like a chaotic mess. Wondering whether a slight enhancement of the red tones would give it some more depth? Its a little two dimensional.
- March 17, 2019 at 5:17 am #396089
Nice shot maureen. Definitely the colour version for me and I would leave as it is. It has much stronger separation and sense of depth and my eye flows naturally around the frame. I find it difficult to get beyond the highlights in the b&w version.
- March 17, 2019 at 11:09 am #396108
Then color it is, for sure. I just tweaked it a bit:
- March 17, 2019 at 12:37 pm #396117
Either image illustrates why most of the world opposes the United States' embargo against Cuba.
- March 18, 2019 at 12:31 pm #396327
definitely color. the b&w tones are fantastic, but the subject matter works better in color.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.