- February 16, 2019 at 8:26 pm #390881
70mm, 1/3200, F4, ISO 100.
This street scene is more succinct, honing in on the action.
The more wires the better, I say!
- February 17, 2019 at 8:21 am #390924
Of the ones you've posted I think I like this the best because of the environment, leading lines and low angle.
I do think that the colour is off. The sky is very cyan and unnatural. Did you apply some kind of filter or preset that shifted it?
- February 17, 2019 at 10:04 am #390939
Thanks Rob. Yes the sky is too cyan. I'll go back and see what I can do.
- February 17, 2019 at 2:11 pm #390964
here's the revision …
- February 17, 2019 at 3:19 pm #390968
🙂 Much better from where I sit Maureen.
- February 17, 2019 at 4:30 pm #390993
Very nice. Love the colors of all those old buildings, and very interesting of the kids in the background…
- February 17, 2019 at 4:45 pm #390998
Hi Maureen, nice street capture. ST. I wish the focus was on the boys and not on the blue-yellow building on the right. Maybe f/8 would have been a better choice. (or just focus on the boys)
- February 17, 2019 at 5:06 pm #391004
Yep, good points.
- February 17, 2019 at 7:09 pm #391024
What Eric said Maureen. For general street in good light just set the camera to f8 iso at 100 – 200 aperture priority and your set to go. Those settings will cope with 90% of what you point the lens at.
- February 18, 2019 at 7:12 am #391121
Thanks – but I think I need to go higher on the ISO to get a faster shutter speed – unless the light is really bright – or else learn to hold the camera steadier when I'm shooting on the run!
- February 18, 2019 at 11:42 am #391175
This is very nice!
- February 18, 2019 at 6:26 pm #391220
Maurine, I agree with Rob, this is my favorite of the bunch. The sky looks good after your correction. IMO the sky in your others is just a tad too blue and the clouds just a tad too white.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.