- March 4, 2019 at 4:45 am #393421
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
- March 4, 2019 at 7:11 am #393460
Your rules Rob (critical but constructive) so hard to comment, except to say …maybe a touch more depth of field would have been nice. How much cropping did you do?
- March 4, 2019 at 9:32 am #393479
Here's my take — cropped and a targeted Levels adjustment. I like the diagonal depth of field on the leaf he's sitting on.
- March 4, 2019 at 6:05 pm #393595
Rob I know zero about macro photography but it looks good to me. Maureens crop makes it even better.
- March 5, 2019 at 12:33 am #393630
This is great. It's hard to make eye contact with a fly. I tried once she stung me.
I know zero about macro, so take this with a grain of salt, but the transition from sharp to bokeh (and I like the diagonal, too) seems strange to me, and the bokeh seems noisy for the shutter speed.
- March 5, 2019 at 12:47 am #393632
Nice Rob. I love the color and DOF. I think it has just enough DOF…
- March 6, 2019 at 9:49 pm #394071
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.