Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sharon Yoker
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @smyoker

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

new to digital photography.  shot film back in the late 70’s, so i have a lot to learn and look forward to utilizing the forum.  recently purchased a Nikon D7500 and so far so good.

Dahlia Ambrose
        Keymaster
          • https://www.instagram.com/livingsta/
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/livingsta/
          @dahliaambrose
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

@smyoker Welcome to the forums  Sharon. Good to have you here. Do you still shoot film?

Feel free to take part in the forums and also post images to the Shark tank if you need some constructive feedback 🙂

Sharon Yoker
          Participant
            @smyoker

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi Dahlia, thank you for the welcome……i do not still shoot film.  my husband and i lived in florida at the time and i had a space to do my own developing and printing (B&W) but we then moved to MO, and life took a different turn.  i am now retired and had been reading up on all the changes that came with the advent of the digital world and decided to start learning again and am enjoying every minute.  I have a trip coming this fall to the 5 National Parks in UT and want to learn all i can beforehand!

i’ve been lurking in the ‘tank’, and may get brave at some point, but i just bought my camera about a week ago, so may hold off for a bit!

thanks again,

Sharon

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author