How To: Light Painting, part 1 – Orbs

Home Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat How To: Light Painting, part 1 – Orbs

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  David Chesterfield 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

So, this week MIOPS named me as a brand ambassador! See the article below on how my light orbs are created

https://www.miops.com/blog/how-to-make-light-painting-orbs/

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Nice David! A good read. Thanks for posting this.

Tobie

You certainly deserve the title David! Sometimes photographers end up in social media discussions on whether photography can be seen as art or not. Well, in this case it certainly is and you have mastered this form of art. I always enjoy your light painting shots. Well done!

Frogdaily
    Participant

Congratulations @davidchesterfield! Β Great read also – thank you for sharing

karenhy
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. I was hoping you would give us a mini course on light painting-your photos are fantastic!

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Wow, that's amazing David. Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with us. It was a helpful read πŸ™‚

Thanks everyone – here is a short video of a orb.

The Ball of Light

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Wow, thank you for sharing David. You are very kind πŸ™‚

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Very cool David, and you deserve the recognition! Your light painting photographs are truly works of art.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar