Tagged: Light painting; Orbs
- December 6, 2017 at 5:56 am #315993
So, this week MIOPS named me as a brand ambassador! See the article below on how my light orbs are created
- December 6, 2017 at 7:30 am #315998
Nice David! A good read. Thanks for posting this.
- December 6, 2017 at 9:09 am #316004
You certainly deserve the title David! Sometimes photographers end up in social media discussions on whether photography can be seen as art or not. Well, in this case it certainly is and you have mastered this form of art. I always enjoy your light painting shots. Well done!
- December 6, 2017 at 5:46 pm #316025
Congratulations @davidchesterfield! Great read also – thank you for sharing
- December 6, 2017 at 10:12 pm #316042
Thanks for sharing. I was hoping you would give us a mini course on light painting-your photos are fantastic!
- December 6, 2017 at 10:29 pm #316044
- December 7, 2017 at 4:04 am #316056
Wow, that's amazing David. Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with us. It was a helpful read 🙂
- December 7, 2017 at 6:11 am #316061
Thanks everyone – here is a short video of a orb.
- This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by David Chesterfield.
- December 7, 2017 at 10:00 am #316067
Very cool David, and you deserve the recognition! Your light painting photographs are truly works of art.
- December 8, 2017 at 11:08 pm #316233
Thanks so much Kent! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.