- June 12, 2019 at 3:06 pm #410620
- June 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm #410627
Yup! Me too. Kent
- June 12, 2019 at 3:49 pm #410629
I did have this in the early hours this morning but all ok now my side.
- June 12, 2019 at 4:19 pm #410631
Yes. to a dot…. Micro photography??
- June 12, 2019 at 4:26 pm #410633
I get a small white square appx 2″ x 2″ with a white x below and to the right of the box when I click on my own and some other images. If it's been uploaded from flickr it works fine.
- June 12, 2019 at 5:44 pm #410651
Same here with the dot. Flickr is fine.
- June 12, 2019 at 9:55 pm #410690
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Ok, Jasenka will take a look tonight.
- June 13, 2019 at 6:38 am #410776
I've just noticed this, I'll try to fix it.
- June 13, 2019 at 6:43 am #410777
- June 13, 2019 at 9:25 am #410787
I had that and screamed at Mozilla again. I thought it was my browser. It also would not display pics. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and in the process realized that somehow content blocking had be set to on. Duh!
- June 13, 2019 at 9:31 am #410788
Many thanks Jasenka , Nice one ;).
- June 14, 2019 at 5:50 am #410869
You're welcome 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.