- June 11, 2019 at 12:09 pm #410465
This is IR image number 2
It also shows a different area of Red Rock. I am working on camera adjustments for the dynamic range of these images. It is very easy to get blown highlights.
- June 11, 2019 at 12:30 pm #410466
Interesting and beautiful in its own way John!
- June 11, 2019 at 3:15 pm #410482
Wow! Love this one too John 🙂
- June 12, 2019 at 1:34 am #410550
John: I love how you get the color, this stuff is great. Beautiful shot.
- June 12, 2019 at 5:54 am #410559
This looks really dreamy! The colors are splendid.
- June 12, 2019 at 9:32 am #410569
Such a frosty feel John! Loving the rich blue sky with the striking white tree
- June 12, 2019 at 10:27 am #410573
Thanks all I am learning everyday about IR. In this pic you can see areas on the tree leaves with blown highlights. I have tried using a CPL experimenting at home but have not found the solution.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:25 pm #410716
oh, i love this one! it looks 3d in places.
your in camera light meter still meters visible light so it's pretty much useless. you'll need to bracket like crazy and use the image preview and either histogram or the annoying blinky things for blown highlight if you have it available on your camera.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.