- March 10, 2019 at 3:23 pm #394708
- March 10, 2019 at 4:54 pm #394723
… and a very nice one too, John! Lovely detail, as always!
- March 11, 2019 at 11:53 am #394925
Thank you Diane.
- March 11, 2019 at 2:02 am #394792
The light and the shadows add drama to this image. Love this John 🙂
- March 11, 2019 at 11:54 am #394926
I love being there on cloudy days and this is why. Shadows and light!
- March 11, 2019 at 2:09 am #394799
I am so envious of where you live John. I've said it before, but I've got try and get there some time. I could spend days there…
- March 11, 2019 at 11:55 am #394927
Hi Tom. I am sure you would spend days in the areas around Las Vegas. They can be a photographers dream.
- March 11, 2019 at 12:26 pm #394940
Another wonderful image. Your work continually reminds me of how much I want to focus more on landscapes.
- March 11, 2019 at 2:28 pm #394947
Thank you Dave. The biggest reason I love landscapes is because it makes me go to places like this to shoot. I love being away from the city.
- March 11, 2019 at 2:13 pm #394945
What a difference a week makes at this time of year John. Very nice as always.
- March 11, 2019 at 2:30 pm #394948
Thank you Rob. I big difference indeed. We went from 1 foot of snow to water running in the washes to a more normal landscape. I will venture out over the next few days to see if the wildflowers have stated to bloom.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.