Ladies Knot

Home Photography Forums The Shark Tank Ladies Knot

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  chris pook 3 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Falxy
    Participant

IMG_0536-Edit

could give settings but smart phone whats the point….image is an image…………..like it,hate it…..prerogative………… yeah joined the………………… 🙂

Dorothy
    Participant

lol – as photographers we are lucky to have family and friends willing to put themselves in front of our cameras and act goofy, serene, silly, mad, …  or whatever we may ask for.  love this for what it is.

Graham Hart
    Participant

I really like this too. Its a bit like indoor street photography, a slice of life down on the farm during down time.

billyspad
    Blocked

I just love it when women go out of their way to look their best and want it recorded for posterity so the rest of us can admire the supreme effort they must have put into the task.

Kent DuFault
    Participant

I LOVE this! What a great slice of life capture. Love your post-processing treatment, as it adds to the mood. Makes me wish I was there. My only, (very small suggestion), would be to crop a little off of the right to eliminate the white rectangular object near the edge of frame in the upper right (or clone it out).

Petr Nowak
    Participant

Great capture. The top right piece of frame is a little bit disturbing. The colors are strange for me (like Instax or so). But moment capture is superb.

Robert Apple

Great photo though Some how I get the feeling these ladies giving you such a look is not a rare occurrence.

Falxy
    Participant

why…..why u like………………..hey all i can do is be myself taking/posting images that turn me on…………….what better subjects than whats around.

just happens to be taken with a so/called smart phone(purchased for motorcycle building)……………….cant/wont carry larger.

yer all nuts………….includes me………………………………………………an image is an image that should be looked at as a viewer not a photographer…………….therefore there aint no rules…………………always surprised at response or lack of……….hey not a prob cus i curry no favours,hey wey i am………………………..! 🙂

It's totally your style @falxy – you're like the punk photographer of Light Stalking.

Falx Vicious.

Frank
    Participant

That sign adds to the weirdness….

• This reply was modified 4 days, 17 hours ago by  Frank.

chris pook
    Participant

Lol.  You have a style.  If I saw one of yours I would know it was you.  I like the processing. Did you process it?  It looks like you desaturates a bit.  Reminds me of the style popular in the BPJ last time I looked.  Keep on keeping on old chum!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.