Tagged: light painting
- November 27, 2017 at 1:19 am #315048
- November 27, 2017 at 7:44 am #315076
Looks like fun and some cool results as well.
- November 27, 2017 at 11:42 am #315090
David these are absolutely incredible. I love the second one. You are becoming a master!!
- November 27, 2017 at 4:43 pm #315115
Wonderful David, these are great!
- November 28, 2017 at 12:04 am #315216
Love these David. Beautiful works of art!
- November 28, 2017 at 7:18 am #315242
Two more beautiful efforts David. The mirroring works so well. It would fun to see a video of you making one of these.
- December 6, 2017 at 5:52 am #315990
I have been toying with that idea for a while Rob.
This one shows both the light painting being done and the Olympus Live Composite feature:
- This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by David Chesterfield.
- December 6, 2017 at 1:19 pm #316011
Wow, great to see your work in action David. Thank you for sharing this with us 🙂
- December 8, 2017 at 11:06 pm #316230
- December 7, 2017 at 10:06 am #316071
Wowwwwwww… That video was fascinating to watch.
- December 8, 2017 at 11:05 pm #316228
Thank you Kent!
- December 7, 2017 at 12:35 pm #316073
That is so cool to watch! Love how you got the reflection in the water too – that is awesome … thanks for sharing
- December 8, 2017 at 11:06 pm #316229
- November 29, 2017 at 2:53 pm #315360
These are great, love your designs and colors.
- November 29, 2017 at 5:24 pm #315363
Wow, the symmetry effect is very very cool! The second one seems a starship :)! I like them very much!
- November 30, 2017 at 2:37 am #315382
- November 30, 2017 at 9:34 am #315409
I'm curious, David. Do you plan out the designs in advance?
- December 4, 2017 at 4:39 pm #315803
A bit of both Kent. The green one was – in my mind at least – supposed to look like a symbol from Hogwarts… I knew up front that I would be mirroring that one. Sometimes I just Go with the flow and see what I get.
- December 5, 2017 at 12:39 am #315873
Wow David! Every time when I think that you can not improve on what you have already done before, you prove me wrong! Incredible shots, well done!
- December 5, 2017 at 2:33 pm #315925
Amazing, David – and great symmetry, which I presume was achieved by mirroring one side to the other in pp?
- December 8, 2017 at 11:07 pm #316231
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.