Tagged: Mobile Monday
- March 10, 2019 at 7:03 pm #394743
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- March 10, 2019 at 7:06 pm #394745
- March 11, 2019 at 5:12 am #394816
They have a good life David, (p)laying in the sand all day.
- March 11, 2019 at 11:26 am #394891
I believe these were Lace Monitors from the original news paper story. I think they over dramatize it a bit at the end of the video, but hey, that's what television is for.
- March 10, 2019 at 8:25 pm #394756
iPhone 6s Plus Coconino National Forest near Sedona, AZ. Edited in Photos with Mono filter.
- March 10, 2019 at 11:30 pm #394775
- March 11, 2019 at 5:11 am #394815
Homeless, Galaxy S7, Vignette, bit blur
- March 11, 2019 at 11:10 am #394887
If only he had a tin cup sitting in front of him.
- March 11, 2019 at 11:58 am #394932
Great shot Erik!
- March 12, 2019 at 4:19 pm #395173
- March 14, 2019 at 8:53 am #395468
Great shot! I love the body posture of this toy – an utter despair!
- March 11, 2019 at 8:24 am #394850
Secured behind black doors with no handles and black fences with small cracks, the promised land is but a dream.
- March 16, 2019 at 7:46 am #395943
To continue Roger's story, maybe crop the left side right at the end of the iron fence. But, maybe the partial house with the bike out front gives the saddened bear a ray of hope.
- March 11, 2019 at 8:42 am #394854
- March 11, 2019 at 9:51 am #394865
Love it. Great family!
- March 13, 2019 at 9:25 am #395297
Thanks Erik. 🙂
- March 11, 2019 at 11:11 am #394888
What in the world is going on here Kent.
- March 11, 2019 at 11:57 am #394930
My wife is using a ‘sauna blanket'. It gives you the effect of being in a sauna… when you don't have one. The mask is a skin treatment. My wife has trouble with her skin, and the mask helps her. She wears it for something like 20 minutes every evening. The cat is there because the sauna blanket gets very warm.
- March 12, 2019 at 4:02 am #395061
Epic! You guys should come live here. It's living in a sauna for 6 months of the year. 🙂
- March 12, 2019 at 11:17 pm #395220
Ok, I thought you and your wife had a Role Play Alien Abuction Senario running and you decided to photograph it.
- March 13, 2019 at 9:26 am #395298
LOL! (she would be up for that…)
- March 12, 2019 at 4:16 pm #395171
Love it! 🙂
- March 12, 2019 at 11:19 am #395133
- March 12, 2019 at 11:23 am #395134
The ‘Backdoors to Bancroft Hall on the grounds of the United States Naval Academy. Thousands of upperclassmen slipped though them after weekend curfew.
- March 16, 2019 at 8:13 am #395948
Was recently reading a book on B&W photography. Three elements needed for a successful conversion from color: 1 directional lighting with plenty of highlights and shadows 2 Plenty of surface texture 3 A histogram that indicates a broad, sweeping level of brightness values across all the zones (of the Zone System) author Kent DuFault ebook Better Black and White
Can only guess your histogram, but you have 1 and 2 IMO!
- March 12, 2019 at 4:19 pm #395172
- March 12, 2019 at 6:28 pm #395188
You have interesting friends, Diane!
- March 13, 2019 at 1:48 am #395236
iPhone 5s – SOOC. Any guesses as to who has been harassing my cattle?
- March 13, 2019 at 9:27 am #395299
That is VERY strange.
- March 13, 2019 at 12:45 pm #395321
Roger may have nailed it , a large Raptor nailing a rabbit,were there more tracks, looks like some bunny tracks may be present. I used to see stuff like this a lot, the only signs present were from the bird, it was usually due to Owls who would hear mice and voles moving through the grass under the snow .
- March 13, 2019 at 12:15 pm #395314
Eagle snatching a rabbit? Eagles will attack calves and other small animals, even a human or child. Buzzards may inadvertently kill newborn calves. They first go for the afterbirth and then may go for the calf's eyes.
- This reply was modified 6 days, 12 hours ago by Roger Wehage.
- March 13, 2019 at 1:50 pm #395329
Lots more raptor impressions around, bald eagles to be precise, but this is the most impressive one. No evidence of small game. They were definitely watching my cattle and are prime suspects in a calf death.
There were several of them feeding, and my suspicion is that this impression results from a fight amongst themselves.
- March 16, 2019 at 7:55 am #395945
The streak marks must have been form the wing tips, but there are no foot prints of any animal leading to the spot. Could a small rodent have been below the snow and its movement spotted by the raptor? Laurel-Anne, your suspicions are a logical explanation!
- March 13, 2019 at 8:06 pm #395373
Taken with my iPhone 7 Plus edited in PS.
When I went by here about 45 minutes before this it was dry. When I came back this is what I saw. No I wished I would have waited there to see the stream fill.
- March 14, 2019 at 4:59 am #395445
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Random lizard in Yangon
- March 14, 2019 at 9:33 am #395485
E. Q. de SouzaParticipant
Car made out of wood, iPhone 8plus, Edited with PS Express.
- March 14, 2019 at 9:16 pm #395569
Luna Park Sydney taken with Samsung S8 with a little of help from Snapseed – grunge
- March 15, 2019 at 2:11 am #395610
Leaf In a Rusty Puddle…
Samsung J7, edited in snapseed.
- March 15, 2019 at 8:15 pm #395776
Tom, that's creative. Your leaf sort of reminds me of me; we survived the winter and now we're about to push up daisies.
- March 16, 2019 at 7:58 am #395946
Wow, all these photos above give credence to the axiom, “The best camera you have is the one in your hand”.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.