Tagged: Mobile Monday
- May 26, 2019 at 10:45 pm #407795
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- May 26, 2019 at 10:49 pm #407796
- May 26, 2019 at 11:40 pm #407800
A little stormy weather, but hey it wasn't snowing and actually rather pleasant today.
Pixel & Lightroom CC
- May 27, 2019 at 2:08 am #407816
Went for a stroll with my 92 years old father to a nearby exterior Art Exhibition. He is an art lover, but no expert. Galaxy S7 edge, slight crop.
- May 27, 2019 at 2:09 am #407817
Same art, different angle. Galaxy S7, slight crop.
- May 27, 2019 at 8:21 pm #407979
- May 28, 2019 at 9:54 am #408089
ok… who's the prankster that rotated my img… are we hazing the new guy? Everyone tilt ur head sideways ;D
- May 28, 2019 at 5:44 pm #408148
lol Seth: I wondered the same thing. So, with my head tilted, I really liked this and the way the foamy water led my eyes out to the foggy weather.
- May 29, 2019 at 12:33 pm #408363
Fixed it Seth, it was something in the metadata from your phone causing it. I cleared the metadata from the photo and all is well.
- May 29, 2019 at 2:30 pm #408373
Awesome TY lol, that was driving me nutz!
- May 29, 2019 at 12:34 am #408218
I have been trying to figure out what this was all day. Now I get it. 😜
- May 29, 2019 at 5:43 am #408261
Funny thing is, I first saw this on my phone, and it's not rotated! Must be a glitch.
Anyway, nice shot, Seth!
- May 29, 2019 at 11:55 am #408361
Yep, that's funky if you right click and open image in a new tab it shows right side up.
- May 28, 2019 at 9:06 am #408083
iPhone 8+ and processed in Snapseed, TouchRetouch, and Instagram.
- May 28, 2019 at 4:12 pm #408131
- May 29, 2019 at 11:29 am #408357
- May 28, 2019 at 5:45 pm #408149
- May 29, 2019 at 11:30 am #408358
She's my bestie!
- May 29, 2019 at 5:45 am #408263
Can’t beat a happy wife. A smile goes a long way. Lucky bloke!
- May 29, 2019 at 11:30 am #408359
🙂 Thanks Chris.
- May 28, 2019 at 4:16 pm #408132
The face you make when a pick up a stink bug and it sprays in your mouth.
- May 28, 2019 at 5:46 pm #408150
Really? That's funny and sad. Love it.
- May 31, 2019 at 11:15 pm #408723
@robertapple: you didn't tell us your dog is famous, i was at WalMart today there she/he was, big as day, so i had to take a photo. Used my phone but am not very good with it but thought you would enjoy.
- May 31, 2019 at 11:34 pm #408726
That is funny Dorothy, it does kinda look like her.
- May 29, 2019 at 5:44 am #408262
- May 29, 2019 at 5:45 am #408264
- May 29, 2019 at 7:10 pm #408430
Elfin Lakes Reflection British Columbia, iPhone 8 plus no editing
- May 31, 2019 at 10:03 am #408632
Refractions Galore. Iphone 8+, cropped in snapseed, no other editing.
Looking through 2 doors – screen and glass – to a marsh. About 6 feet to the left was a humningbird feeder, which must have been the source of the rose coloring, though it was hard to sort out how these refracted colors created this pattern.
I can't get into my FLKR account, so can only show a small image.
- May 31, 2019 at 11:42 am #408666
I guess paperwork will have to wait while he licks his ass.
- June 1, 2019 at 11:26 pm #408838
- June 4, 2019 at 6:48 pm #409388
This reminds me of a couple I passed walking along a sidewalk, one a few feet behind the other. The first person looks like the happy guy in this image. His t-shirt read: “Life is Good”. Behind him trudge a woman with a similar expression to the young girl in this one. Her T-shirt read; “Sh-t Happens”.
Anyway, I like the contrast! Is that the railroad line visible at the base of the mountain?
- June 4, 2019 at 8:48 pm #409389
My daughter's 2yr old concentrates on making cookies:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.