Mobile Monday Challenge – 3rd December 2018

Home Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 3rd December 2018

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Preston 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

Wombat – Vombatus ursinus. iPhoneX SOOC

The wombat is the largest burrowing mammal. Indeed, it is such an accomplished burrower that early settlers called it a ‘badger'. However, its closest relative is in fact the koala. With its short tail and legs, characteristic waddle and ‘cuddly' appearance the wombat is one of the most endearing of Australia's native animals.

Mobile Monday

Graham Hart
      Participant

Gorgeous creatures in a lovely natural setting here David.
      A story in the local paper today was about a 14 year old hairy-nosed wombat named ‘Schnuffy Barney Stevens' that had gone missing from a sanctuary and was last seen on Nov 25th. It was well known and happily mingled with visitors. They sent robot cameras down lots of burrows looking for it and eventually found it stuck in a 20 metre deep burrow but alas it had passed away.

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Wonderful David.

Tersha
      Keymaster

They do look very sweet and cuddly!

Tom M
      Participant

What makes this photo special Rob is the figure in the lower left corner.Love it…

Erik Fransman
      Participant

No LSD for me today!

Pamela Winter
      Participant

This is great, Rob! I love the explosions of color and the intricate details.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Woa! it makes my eyes go funny!

chris pook
    Participant

Of zero interest photographically…. but it was a bloody good day out!  Dubai Rugby 7s.

View this post on Instagram

Another quiet night out…

A post shared by Christopher Pook (@christopher.pook) on

Kent DuFault
    Participant

She Leads with Authority

She leads with authority. Beijing

Pamela Winter
    Participant

iPhoneX, Snapseed

Tersha
    Keymaster

winter fungi

winter fungi

iPhone 6s+, Snapseed

Preston
      Participant

Nice mushrooms Tersha!  I like how you got some of the gills in the picture.  Do you know what type they are since they look like honey mushrooms (aka papinkies where I'm from)?

Pamela Winter
    Participant

Coming in to Los Angeleeez, bringing in a couple of keys (a car key and a house key). Don't touch my bags, if you please – mister customs man.

iPhoneX, Snapseed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.