Mobile Monday Challenge – 4th December 2017

Home Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 4th December 2017

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Erik Fransman 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet)

‘Made in Brazil'. iPhone 7+, converted to B&W in Snapseed

Mobile Monday

Kent DuFault
    Participant

I like that one a lot. What's the story behind it?

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Tattooing a number. Hmmm. I can come up with lots of stories. One being: After 1945 lots of German War criminals fled to Brazil. They were allowed to stay there under one condition that they  tattooed an number in their neck…. (Wish that was true)
      More likely story is that this person thought it was just fun to tattoo a number. But that’s not a story.

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Timeline

I titled this “Timeline”. iPhone 6+ and processed in Snapseed. One Sunday, I purchased my iPhone 8+. So… I'm seeing amazing image quality compared to the 6+. Here we go…

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kent DuFault.

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Montelbaanstoren, Amsterdam Early Morning.
    Galaxy S7, no editing.
    Montelbaanstoren Amsterdam

Mikki
    Participant

Samsung Note 8.  Mood editing on phone.

Mikki
    Participant

Sorry, went up more than once by mistake.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mikki. Reason: duplicate

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Lens envy….500 prime…..mmm maybe my phone is just OK

iPhone 6s, snapseed

Tersha
    Keymaster

Christmas rose
    Christmas rose<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

orchid
    yellow orchid<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

>
Skip to toolbar