Tagged: Mobile Monday
- February 4, 2018 at 8:38 pm #327826
- February 5, 2018 at 5:16 am #327925
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Shot on iphone and edited in snapseed.
Eating a sausage sandwich.
- February 5, 2018 at 5:20 am #327926
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Wow that really looks over cooked now I am on a big screen.
- February 7, 2018 at 3:55 pm #328349
- February 5, 2018 at 5:33 am #327927
- February 5, 2018 at 5:34 am #327928
- February 5, 2018 at 11:29 am #327964
Waiting to go to the hotel after missing a connecting flight. Rescheduled tomorrow afternoon.
Oh well, it will be nice to get home 🙂
- February 5, 2018 at 11:52 am #327968
I thought I'd do something a little freaky with this. There is actually a road that isn't visible to the camera. The shot was taken with the iPhone 8+. I removed the sign pole with TouchRetouch and did the rest of the processing with Snapseed. I was hoping it would make viewers stop for a “double take”. 🙂
- February 5, 2018 at 8:31 pm #328043
I goofed on this one. It was shot with my Lumix… Sorry! :O
- February 7, 2018 at 3:54 pm #328348
Made me look twice! 🙂
- February 5, 2018 at 4:47 pm #328008
I like it. Good idea.
- February 5, 2018 at 10:09 pm #328056
Galaxy A5, Snapseed. A wandering stormy cloud near home a couple of weeks ago (middle of summer mind you).
- February 5, 2018 at 11:52 pm #328062
- February 6, 2018 at 5:01 am #328114
Hard to choose…think I like the land in the first one and the sky in the second one. Both very nice vistas though. Looks windswept and interesting – something I aspire to.
- February 6, 2018 at 7:32 pm #328208
Thanks Graham, I'm trying to embrace the damn weather here lately, though its been very grey and snowing non stop for the last two days. Stay inside and do some macros I Guess. Lots of frozen bugs in the freezer.
- February 6, 2018 at 9:03 pm #328219
Think its time I started collecting dead bugs. Great idea.
- February 6, 2018 at 8:01 am #328120
- February 6, 2018 at 9:01 pm #328217
Different. I like the jetty with the shadows and the water. Wouldn't mind seeing this in natural colour.
- February 6, 2018 at 9:00 am #328126
Also with my iPhone. Shinning golden color of money.
- February 6, 2018 at 9:02 pm #328218
I can feel the heat radiating from the coins which have been handled a million times in their lifetime.
- February 6, 2018 at 1:35 pm #328165
Our favourite thai takeaway. Good food, squeaky clean, reasonable. Samsung, Snapseed.
- This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by ElinL.
- February 6, 2018 at 8:58 pm #328216
Place looks spotless. Nicely framed between the yellow and blue. Now I want some Thai!!
- February 7, 2018 at 3:53 pm #328347
What's over there?
iPhone 6s+, Snapseed
- This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Tersha.
- February 7, 2018 at 8:30 pm #328383
Nicely framed shot Dianne. Makes me think that ‘silhouettes' would be a good challenge?
- February 8, 2018 at 5:00 pm #328571
Thanks Graham, we could do silhouettes as a challenge in a couple weeks or so.
- February 8, 2018 at 9:43 am #328528
I really love simple silhouette shots like this. Wonderful Diane.
- February 8, 2018 at 5:01 pm #328572
- February 8, 2018 at 11:35 am #328538
- February 10, 2018 at 12:56 am #328849
E.Q.'s shot of the coins inspired this one. Thought I'd try out a new free app I downloaded called Open Camera. It gives your mobile controls like ISO, exposure lock, auto focus, aperture, macro, focus lock, timer, burst mode etc.
- February 10, 2018 at 4:24 pm #328909
- February 10, 2018 at 9:45 pm #328943
Another nice silhouette Diane. The hills are alive with the sound of turbines…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.