Mobile Monday Challenge – 5th March 2018

Home Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Mobile Monday Challenge – 5th March 2018

Tagged: 

This topic contains 29 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  chris pook 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).

Tonights location shoot had to be cancelled due to inclement weather. Then the model was unable to get to the studio. So it was just me. And Pink, rag n Bone man, 21 pilots. Ed Sheeran and Eminem. Turns out it was more crowded than I remember.

Lightblading! iPhone 7+, taken with Pablo Pro App, and shadows dropped in SnapSeed until my hairy legs disappeared. (you can thank me now)

Mobile Monday

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Key West, Florida after sunset

Mobile photography and Minimalism. Key West, Florida at night.

Tersha
      Keymaster

I really like this Kent, the colours make it!

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Loving this Kent. I am with Diane about the colours and I love the minimal frame 🙂

Tersha
    Keymaster

purple and blue

iPhone 6s+, Snapseed

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Diane, you have such a beautiful eye for color and composition. This is wonderful.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Wow, thank you so much Kent!

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Beautiful one Diane. Are the crocuses out for Spring?

Tersha
        Keymaster

Thanks Dahlia, the crocus was actually growing in the neck of the bottle, but slid down into it. When I saw it I had to photograph it. The first crocus are also appearing outside.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

iPhone 7 Plus and edited in VSCO

Noddy's Adventures

Max the golden retriever

chris pook
    Participant

Baghdad lunch with my lovely assistant Hadeer;

Iphone X, Snapseed

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Nice. I really look forward to your photo posts as it gives such insight into a world that I can't possibly understand- and I must always remember to battle the skewed view that the news media presents here.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Like Kent, I love the glimpses you give into a world we only know through headlines about war and destruction. I've always imagined a third-world type of place with abandoned shells of buildings and dirt-poor people scraping by in depressing poverty. Imagine my surprise at seeing the exact same kettle in your pic as we have in our kitchen and that food looks delicious!

chris pook
        Participant

It's not bad at all.  Second largest city in the Arab world -after Cairo.  7.5 million people.  All of life is here.  H has a degree in Political Science and wants to be a diplomat.  She was earning $400 a month in the airport duty free shop when we met.  It took me 18 months but I finally got her on board with us, after a year with a competitor.  She is a cracking young girl full of fun and ambition and a desire to learn and travel.  She is great.

For Kent and Erik and the rest of you cat lovers, she has ten cats at home, and is hungry for a U.S. Visa.  Just saying… 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  chris pook.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Love the image David. Do you use the Pablo app for all long exposure on mobile?

Hi Dahlia.I use Pablo Pro and an app called SlowShutter – both allow long exposures with iPhones. Pablo Pro also saves an animation of what I’ve created which is kind of cool.

Dahlia Ambrose
        Keymaster

Thank you so much David, will check them out 🙂

Tersha
    Keymaster

I bought some frogspawn into the house as the fish in the pond would eat the tadpoles as they emerged. Also, the severe weather wouldn't have done them any good.
    This is just after some tadpole have stared to grow.

tadpoles starting to grow!

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

This is so cute Diane 🙂

I love it Diane!

Graham Hart
      Participant

I love the pattern in their positions Diane. Nice soft tones too. If the frogs are healthy, all's well in the world!

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Very cool! I used to play with tadpoles along a river where I grew up. I loved watching them transform.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.