Tagged: Mobile Monday
- March 5, 2018 at 5:48 am #331766
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
Tonights location shoot had to be cancelled due to inclement weather. Then the model was unable to get to the studio. So it was just me. And Pink, rag n Bone man, 21 pilots. Ed Sheeran and Eminem. Turns out it was more crowded than I remember.
Lightblading! iPhone 7+, taken with Pablo Pro App, and shadows dropped in SnapSeed until my hairy legs disappeared. (you can thank me now)
- March 5, 2018 at 9:17 am #331775
- March 5, 2018 at 4:04 pm #331827
- March 6, 2018 at 9:18 am #331925
Diane, you have such a beautiful eye for color and composition. This is wonderful.
- March 7, 2018 at 3:53 pm #332030
Wow, thank you so much Kent!
- March 8, 2018 at 2:30 pm #332133
Beautiful one Diane. Are the crocuses out for Spring?
- March 8, 2018 at 4:05 pm #332150
Thanks Dahlia, the crocus was actually growing in the neck of the bottle, but slid down into it. When I saw it I had to photograph it. The first crocus are also appearing outside.
- March 6, 2018 at 12:12 am #331852
- March 6, 2018 at 10:02 pm #331963
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Max the golden retriever
- March 8, 2018 at 6:07 am #332110
- March 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm #332123
Nice. I really look forward to your photo posts as it gives such insight into a world that I can't possibly understand- and I must always remember to battle the skewed view that the news media presents here.
- March 9, 2018 at 3:56 am #332195
Like Kent, I love the glimpses you give into a world we only know through headlines about war and destruction. I've always imagined a third-world type of place with abandoned shells of buildings and dirt-poor people scraping by in depressing poverty. Imagine my surprise at seeing the exact same kettle in your pic as we have in our kitchen and that food looks delicious!
- March 9, 2018 at 12:09 pm #332218
It's not bad at all. Second largest city in the Arab world -after Cairo. 7.5 million people. All of life is here. H has a degree in Political Science and wants to be a diplomat. She was earning $400 a month in the airport duty free shop when we met. It took me 18 months but I finally got her on board with us, after a year with a competitor. She is a cracking young girl full of fun and ambition and a desire to learn and travel. She is great.
For Kent and Erik and the rest of you cat lovers, she has ten cats at home, and is hungry for a U.S. Visa. Just saying… 🙂
- This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by chris pook.
- March 8, 2018 at 2:27 pm #332131
Love the image David. Do you use the Pablo app for all long exposure on mobile?
- March 8, 2018 at 4:20 pm #332151
- March 8, 2018 at 11:40 pm #332170
This is so cute Diane 🙂
- March 9, 2018 at 2:21 am #332184
I love it Diane!
- March 9, 2018 at 3:59 am #332196
I love the pattern in their positions Diane. Nice soft tones too. If the frogs are healthy, all's well in the world!
- March 9, 2018 at 8:56 am #332204
Very cool! I used to play with tadpoles along a river where I grew up. I loved watching them transform.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.