not my normal

Home Photography Forums The Shark Tank not my normal

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Graham Hart 3 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Falxy
    Participant

_DSC1549

ƒ/8.0
    58.0 mm
    1/125

pretty normal fare

Gary Zerbst
    Participant

The expression on the child's face is pure delight  and lifts me just to look at it.  If the child had been placed closer to the right edge and looking in toward the center, I would find it a bit more enjoyable I think.  A little off the bottom to in order to de-center the face.

Falxy
    Participant

yep………..nope….squared but not quite…..yer probably right………….rules wot rules! 🙂

Roger Wehage
    Participant

@falxy, I commend you for getting perfect cooperation from your model! I think you used the right rules here because there is nothing in the scene to conflict with your subject. I can just imagine what your model would have done if you had said, “Turn your eyes a little more to the right.”

Falxy
    Participant

mum and dad behind me that started cordially but soon turned into a match of who had more influence……………lol…………like me the missus and the dogs……..well no,dogs are mine….lol!!……………..wittering mostly now……was quite funny except for the pain of lying on floor with below floor heating…..last bit not relevant………but the knees ooh the knees.

as i left their abode i stated to not recommend me to others who may have subjects that require scrabbling on the deck!! 🙂

course/curse………………………….they all think im a photographer…………silly peeps…………….as this couple are finding out…………..lol probably have to find some mainstream pro for later reminiscences…………!! 🙂

Rob Eyers
    Participant

The throw he's sitting on has created beautiful soft light Duncan. He looks a little lost on it but cropping is personal I know. You've captured a great moment with that smile. Maybe warm it up a bit. He seems a little on the blue side.

You're sure you haven't done this before?! 😉

Graham Hart
    Participant

Love it. Frame it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.